To set specific working hours for your branch or for a specific service, you can use the Working Hours page available on the Skiplino portal.
How to Add/Edit the Working Hours:
1. Go to “Services” on the portal
2. Choose the “Working Hours” button located on the top of the page
3. The table lists all the saved working hours. If you want to add a new working hours group, click on the button located on the top right page. If you want to edit, click on the “Edit” icon in the table
Once the Add/Edit Working Hours page launches, you can follow the below steps:
1. Select the time format preference (24 hours or AM/PM)
2. Type the name of the Working Hours group
3. Select the day your work week will start on
4. Select the time zone
5. Select a workday
6. Select the start time of the working hours
7. Select the end time of the working hours
(Do step 5,6,7 for each selected day. If you want to apply the timing to all the days, click on “Apply to all Days”). You can also add more than one shift per day, by clicking on the plus icon.
8. If you want to enable daily flush tickets for the tickets that are waiting, enable the checkbox and then select the time of the flush, and waiting tickets will be cancelled once flushed.
9. Click on “Save” from the bottom of the page.
Please note that if your selected time zone has Daylight Saving Time (DST) currently enabled, then you will need to enter the working hours without applying (DST), Skiplino will handle DST for you automatically.
Once you have created and saved your working hours, you can select the working hours for your services and/or branches from the “Edit Service” and “Edit Branch” pages.